Feb 24, 2015

Todeskurve - Drunk Pedestrians - Mean ( Feat Holly Heffelbower Relic) ( Tony Akano Loving Spouse Remix)

We have been spending some time exploring the Creative Commons community on Soundcloud. One of the big changes since the beginning of Black Sweater, White Cat has been the growth of Soundcloud from it's early, somewhat awkward user interface to the varied and diverse music site it is today.  

One thing that marks it is the lack of transparency in licensing. There are CC tags and CC groups and that is one way to find music in the commons.

Indeed, that is the way we found today's post.  It was posted to a CC group by Todeskurve. He is from Germany and co-moderates a number of CC groups at Soundcloud.

Homework from this post is to check out Drunk Pedestrians.  We are intrigued. Here is a little more from their website:
I remember waking up, naked and freezing, laying on this sort of tan-beige carpet in a hallway that Ishityounot reminded me of something out of a sci-fi TV show with ships vaguely resembling genitalia. It’s funny because that’s exactly where I was: a spaceship. I didn’t know it at the time, but I was fortunate to show up on a ship populated by my own kind. Showing up naked on some exo’s ship could’ve ended up kind of nasty. Still, I didn’t know that at the time, and I was more confused than even during the worst drinking blackout I’d experienced. No one would tell me what had happened and I was covered in some sort of weird goo.
There's more to the story.

Todeskurve - Drunk Pedestrians - Mean ( Feat Holly Heffelbower Relic) ( Tony Akano Loving Spouse Remix)

No comments: